Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I just needed to get this off my chest


It's been a while since I've written anything, anywhere, but that's because I didn't have much to say. Or, what I did have to say was being censored by the cuntbags at Zazzle! I still think B and I can make some coin off that shit, but I'm way too busy these days to even think about it.

Anyway, this just in: Matt Leinart is living every 22-year-old male's fantasy, provided you're talking about 22-year-old males in the year 2001. First Paris, now a washed up piece of panty-less white trash. Does he realize exactly whose sloppy seconds he's getting here? (Answer: Everyone's) If he keeps this up -- and the only way he can is by barebacking Alicia Silverstone while anally fisting Tia Carrerre -- his teammates are going to put a block wall around his spot in the shower.

1 comment:

St said...

"Feed Andy Reid" almost made me shart myself.